For Young Married Ladies

A site where young women can communicate about art, media, and issues related to their marriage.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Constantly Dreaming

I find that as an artist, I am always dreaming of new ideas for a career or project. This could be seen as a great skill or a form of disability.
Remaining focused on one idea, for a long period of time, is amazing for me.
Especially, since I have, like... 5 jobs!
Yes... I said five. Here, let me name them for you...
  1. Cleaner/Janitor for the house
  2. Cook and chief
  3. Fashion Designer
  4. Writer
  5. Lover
  6. counselor (oh.. I guess there is six!)
  7. Personal Secretary (wow! Seven!)

Anyway, the point of this post, is about focusing on what you want to do. Perhaps, making a list of everything you are planning to do in life will help you come into focus, and organize your priorities.

Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Avatars

This is my dedication to one of my favorite designers... Vivienne Westwood. Keep in mind that you will have to go to the bottom of the page and stop the player at the bottom. This way you wont have two forms of audio going. Enjoy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sign In, Please...

Please enter your name:
and your e-mail address:

What do you think of my Blog Site?

It's Great! It Stinks! You Stink!
I Stink! We All Stink!

Make any comments you'd like below:

Thanks for your input
Attachment:

Click Here To Place Your Ad

Subscribe with Bloglines

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama - The Blog Directory